Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Midterm Game Final Reaction

When I was making my game, I began the layout by adding backgrounds and sprites. My first problem happened when I had to make the bananas "fall" from the top of the screen. I originally had them move several steps at a time, but it worked a lot better when it glided from one random point to another random point. I also had trouble changing the costumes, but I was not able to work that one out. I wanted the barrels to become smaller as the levels increase, but it wouldn't work. 

I tested the game by playing it continuously, and it did work like I wanted it to. I am most proud of the jungle theme, how the barrel and bananas work, and the score counter. I am disappointed that the costume change did not work, though. 

No comments:

Post a Comment