Thursday, January 14, 2016

Midterm Project Game

My game will have object falling from the top of the screen, and the player will move a bowl or something to catch the objects at the bottom of the screen. I will probably use the ball sprites and a bowl or a box. I want it to look like a carnival game, so I will use a background similar to that.

For each ball the player catches, they will get three point. There will also be a special ball that doesn't appear as often and falls very quickly. If the player catches it, they will get five points. For every ball the player misses, they will lose one point. They will need an increasing number of points to win each level. As the levels progress, they will have less time to get the number of points. 

When a player wins by getting the total number of points, they will increase a level and the background will change. I will probably have three levels at the most. At each new level the player will have less time and need more points to win, or their bowl will get smaller and the balls will fall faster. I will accomplish this by adding new coding when the background switches. 


No comments:

Post a Comment